Thursday 26 February 2009

Acetate holiday

It is impossible to show in a photo what I did here, so hopefully with the help of a video I can explain.



  • Start by cutting 4 pieces of paper the exact same shape and size.
  • You can then design anything on your 2 out side pages.
  • On the acetate which goes in the middle you can do anything you want as long as it is exactly mirrored on the back. I choose to do very little on my acetate as I like the design from the page below to show through.
This is the photo of the 2 outside pages:




And here is a short and not very good video of what it looks like in my album with the acetate in the middle.

9 comments:

  1. THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! OMGosh! I love this ... how did you secure the acetate into the album. PLEASE tell... See this is the type of "out of the box" thinking I am talking about Great JOB! The video is perfect to show this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages - LOVE the acetate. Thanks for doing the video, you are right, without it you would miss the beauty of the pages. Thanks for sharing - I feel inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Works so well, thanks for taking the time..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant pages, very clever idea.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet--
    I'm a fellow scrapper that lives in London. I saw your crop on UK scrappers, and unfortunately will be out of town that weekend, but would love to hear of any other crops you host, or know about. Your layouts are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet--
    I signed your guestbook, as suggested. I'm in Fulham. Any scrap stores you know of in London? Hope you are having a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi janet fab idea!!! love it the LO is gorgeous! catch you at UKS! hus mx

    ReplyDelete